School Nursing Team
The School Nursing team can be contacted on 0300 3031603 for any support with any aspects of your child’s health and well-being.
The School Nursing Service can make referrals to any agancies that the G.P. can refer to such as Children’s and Adolescent Mental health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, More life and Bereavement counselling.
Some of the things that the School Nursing Team can support you with include:
- Supporting children with any health problems
- Bedwetting and soiling
- Supporting children with long term conditions
- Dental health
- Healthy eating
- Growth screens
- Supporting children’s emotional – anxiety, poor self-esteem
- Supporting parents with mental problems (mental health)
- Supporting parents who are experiencing domestic abuse
- Health assessments
- We have a statutory duty to work within safeguarding policies and procedures
We can support children in school or at home after the school hours.