Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England(Amendment) Regulations 2012) to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See Contact section of the school website.
- The school’s admissions policy in full ( including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or information on where and how this can be accessed on the local authority’s website.
- Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. See the Ofsted section of the school website.
- Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website.
- Information about the Governing Body.
- The following information about the school curriculum:
For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum.
For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in use.
- The measures determined by under section 89 of the Education and inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy).
- The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information:
details of how it is intended to be spent.
details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs.
- The school’s charging and remissions policy.
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values.
Information about the arrangements for identifying pupils as having SEN and how they will be assessed and supported in school. You can read Lingfield’s offer on our website:
If you require a paper copy of any of this information, please contact Mrs Reed or Mrs Laverick on the school office for a copy free of charge.